Shipping in New Zealand
MenoMe® uses CourierPost.
- Freight Costs in New Zealand:
Urban (tracked, next business day) – Merry Peri™, Perky Post™, LotsaLocks®, Happy Go Tummy™ – $6.50, VitaminKIWI® – $7.00
Rural courier (rural, tracked, 2-3 business days): – Merry Peri™, Perky Post™, LotsaLocks®, Happy Go Tummy™ – $10.50, VitaminKIWI® – $11.00
- Target delivery – next business day after dispatch.
- Dispatched same day if ordered before 10.30am on a business day.
- Dispatched next business day if ordered after 10.30am on a business day, on a public holiday or weekend.
- All shipments require a signature on delivery unless you have an ATL with NZ Post or advise us to leave your parcel in a safe place.
- Please use private addresses when ordering during lockdown as CourierPost will not be able to deliver to business addresses that are closed. If you have an existing subscription going to a business address that is closed during lockdown please contact us.
- To avoid delays during lockdown please set up an ATL with NZ Post in case you are out when the courier calls.
- CourierPost pass rural, PO Box or Private Bag addresses to NZ Post. If your address falls into these categories your parcel may take 1-2 business days longer to reach its destination. Please supply the correct mailing address to ensure your parcel is delivered within a timely manner. Check your address here.
- By default we send our parcels as ‘signature required’. If it’s likely you are not going to be home when the courier calls, and you do want your parcel left please let us know or set up an ATL with NZ Post. If there are no instructions and you are not home when the courier calls they will leave a calling card for you to make arrangements.
MenoMe® uses NZ Post for international courier.
International Freight Costs:
- Australia: $12.00
- South Pacific: $15.50
- Asia: $17.50
- USA, Canada, UK, and Europe: $19.95
- Rest of World: $19.95
Target delivery time*
- Australia: 3-6 working days
- South Pacific: 6-13 working days
- Asia: 6-13 working days
- Canada, UK, & Europe: 6-13 working days
- USA: 6-13 working days
- Rest of the World: 6-13 working days
To view all delivery countries and zones please visit the NZ Post website here: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/sending-guidelines/world-zones.
- Dispatched same day if ordered before 10.30am NZT on a business day.
- Dispatched next business day if ordered after 10.30am NZT on a business day, public holiday or weekend.
- All international orders are sent via NZPost (Economy Tracked).
- You will be emailed a tracking number once your order is dispatched.
*You can get the latest international delivery updates directly on the NZ Post website.
All ‘urban’ deliveries within New Zealand are by courier and direct to your door. All deliveries require a signature. Please ensure when placing your order you advise us of any special delivery instructions, especially if you are likely to be away from home when the courier calls. For New Zealand deliveries, if you would like to set up an Authority to Leave (ATL) please fill in the NZ POST ATL form here. For Australian deliveries, please see more information here.
All ‘rural’ deliveries within New Zealand are by CourierPost/NZ Post direct to your mailbox.
All international deliveries are by NZ Post via Air and passed onto your local postal service.
Any shortages or breakages must be reported to MenoMe® within 24 hours, preferably by email and quoting your purchase details.
All items purchased from MenoMe® are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. Any order made via this site is an offer to purchase one or more products. When we receive a valid order we will accept the offer by confirming to you via email that we have received and are processing the order.
2. Your order will be delivered by CourierPost/NZ Post.
2.1 Shipping is tracked and you will be able to monitor the delivery progress of your order via CourierPost ‘Track & Trace’ service.
3. We will not be able to alter your order once the order confirmation email has been sent.
4. Please provide a daytime delivery address where somebody will be available to accept your order. Should this be a business address, please advise the business name or building name.
4.1 Gift vouchers are a virtual product and delivered by email only.
5. We can courier to Private Bags, PO Box or rural addresses – these may take 2-3 days longer.
6. We can send orders internationally.
7. Delivery charges include packaging.
7.1 If the courier attempts to deliver an item to you that requires the recipient’s signature, and no one is available to sign for the item, they will then leave a ‘card to call’ at the delivery address.
7.2 If you request your order to be left somewhere, meaning no signature for proof of delivery is obtained, we will not be liable for any claims.
8. Commencement of delivery
8.1 The delivery service commences from receipt of payment for orders received before 10.30pm on weekdays. If your order is placed after 10.30pm on a business day, on a weekend or public holiday it will be processed the next business day.
9. Freight charges within New Zealand (NZD)
Urban courier (urban, tracked, next business day):
Merry Peri™, Perky Post™, LotsaLocks®, Happy Go Tummy™ – $6.50
VitaminKIWI® – $7.00
Rural courier (rural, tracked, 2-3 business days):
Merry Peri™, Perky Post™, LotsaLocks®, Happy Go Tummy™ – $10.50
VitaminKIWI® – $11.00
10. Estimated delivery times
10.1 If we receive your email order confirmation before 10.30am on a business day, your order should be dispatched the same day. However, if your order is received after 10.30am on a business day then it will be processed the following business day. A small number of orders may require extra processing time and will be dispatched the following business day. Your order may be delayed due to the following:
10.1.1 The item requested is currently out of stock;
10.1.2 Rural and some residential areas may take additional time;
10.1.3 Your credit card details are invalid;
10.1.4 You have paid via Internet banking and payment has not cleared;
10.1.5 Your billing address has been entered incorrectly;
10.1.6 The weekday is a public holiday.
11. International freight charges (NZD) – tracked international courier
South Pacific: $15.50
USA, Canada, UK, and Europe: $19.95
Rest of World: $19.95
12. You may want to check with your local customs agent regarding duties and taxes as they vary depending on country.