Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Everything You Need To Know About Menopause
Menopause guide book
(orders before 10:30am NZT)
New Zealand: Next business day
Australia: 3-6 business days
Rest of World: 6-13 business days
About the eBook
You’ve heard of it, you even think you might be close to it, but what exactly is menopause?
Let us take you by our modern hand and give you back your power as we guide you through exactly what you need to know in this beautifully crafted 35-page book.
Menopause is a universal female experience and refers to the time when a woman’s reproductive years come to an end. It’s estimated that 25 million women globally go through it each year.
Menopause begins with perimenopause and culminates when ladies enter a new stage in their lives as their periods end known as post-menopause. This is why it’s often called ‘the change’ or the ‘change of life’.
In popular culture, the subject of menopause is still relatively taboo so women can find themselves completely blindsided by the arrival of perimenopause. Until it rears its head they may have only held – perhaps – a vague awareness to expect a few hot flushes in the distant future.
But there are 34 recognised symptoms of perimenopause we should be aware of as we move into our 40s.
In this eBook we guide you through exactly what you need to know.
Available as electronic or printed versions.
- What is menopause?
- The definition of menopause
- What happens during menopause?
- The stages of menopause
- How long will the menopausal years last?
- What to expect during menopause
- What to expect emotionally
- Symptoms of perimenopausal depression
- What to expect physically
- What to expect mentally
- Relief through menopause
- Foods containing phytoestrogens
- Two main forms of exercise
- The signs & symptoms of menopause
- What’s happening as you enter perimenopause?
- The menopause numbers
- Know the 34 symptoms of menopause
- Physical symptoms of menopause
- Psychological symptoms of menopause
- What can you do about your menopause symptoms experience?
- When to see a doctor
- You don’t have to go it alone
- Seven wellness pillars
- Menopause frequently asked questions